ELOPEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES
Intimate wedding in Paris !
My Elopement packages usually start at 1.5hrs, to be sure we can capture the ceremony and enough couple photos of the two of you at one location. Please ask if you’d like something short, for example capturing the ceremony only.
Here are my usual Elopement packages:
(the ceremony is considered as 1 location)
1.5hrs : 1-2 locations (in the same area) – 45+ photos*
2.5hrs : 2-3 locations – 70+ photos*
4hrs : 4-5 locations – 110+ photos*
Longer sessions (up to 6hrs) can be offered, especially if you are looking for an extensive coverage of Paris locations.
Please email me for more details.
*This is the minimum amount of pictures delivered in the package for each Elopement in Paris (there could be more depending on results). The possible number of locations we can cover for an Elopement package may vary upon the circumstances of the Elopement (for example in case of the presence of several guests, if a videographer is co-shooting at the same time, if we include pictures with a vintage car, etc.)
The weather, crowds, unexpected events or installations can also affect the itinerary we planned and the amount of delivered pictures.
– Editing on photos
(light, colors, contrast, atmosphere – photos are ready to print).
– Digital delivery of hi-res photos (you own your photos). No hard print.
– Online private gallery with password to download & share.
– Selection of black and white pictures.
– Presence of an assistant.
The best time for a Paris Elopement or Eiffel Tower wedding is usually by early morning, which is a great way to have a “quiet” ceremony with the best possible view and light conditions. But this is flexible if you have rented a venue or specific location for your ceremony (room, balcony, salon…). In general, mornings are still especially fitting to avoid the crowds during couple photos and have this feeling of having Paris for yourselves, even if I know a few locations that can still somehow work during daytime in case you don’t like waking up early!
LET ME KNOW
At the time to contact me, please how you envision your own elopement or wedding in Paris, especially the locations/atmosphere/time of the day you have in mind for ceremony & couple photos, if you will have guests and approximatively how many, if you want some getting ready, first look or pictures during the reception/venue.
Please feel free to contact me and mention :
– tentative dates for your Paris Elopement.
– Is i only you 2 or with guests ? (approx. how many).
– the location/atmosphere you have in mind for your ceremony
– the locations/atmosphere you have in mind for your photos around Paris
– any extras photos you’d fancy ? (getting ready, cutting the cake, etc.).
– any other vendors you are interested in (hair/make-up, celebrant, flowers, videographer, transportation, etc.) so I can send you some recommendations
I also would love to know more about your the two of you and your love story, and be your Paris Elopement Photographer !
I’ll make sure to send you several price options fitting with your inquiry.